Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fever's End Part 1 &2




After a long two year haitus, rapper from popular group Epik High is back with a new album (well two, but I consider it as one album.) Out of the few albums that I bought within this month, Tablo's is the one I love the most (my new kpop bias?), there wasn't a single song on the albums that I didnt like. I especially love the song "Dear TV", which is found on the Part 2 of the album.



When asked why he named the album Fever's End he responded,

“I titled the album ‘Fever’s End’ because when you are physically sick, your symptoms get worse before you become better. But it’s when the pain becomes the most excruciating, you know that the misery is almost over. And my hope for the album is that after people have heard all ten songs, instead of being able to relate with my pain, my album will offer some hope and they will be able to realize the value of hope… and joy. I was able to laugh again through the making of this album, so I want others to laugh and feel truly happy after hearing this album.”

Anyway, if you want to get Tablo's new album, head on over to itunes to purchase it and enjoy it.



Tracklist: Fever's End Part 1 (Released October 21,2011)

1. 집 (Home) (feat. Lee Sora)
2. 나쁘다 (Bad) (feat. Jinshil)
3. AIRBAG (feat. Naul)
4. 밀물 (Flood) (scratch by DJ Friz)
5. 밑바닥에서 (From the Bottom/Floor) (feat. Bumkey)

Tracklist: Fever's End Part 2 (Released November 1,2011)

6. TOMORROW (feat. Taeyang of Big Bang)
7. 출처 (Source) (scratch by DJ Tukutz)
8. 해열 (DEAR TV)
9. 고마운 숨 (Thankful Breath feat. Yankie and Bong Taegyu)
10. 유통기한 (Expire)

Overall Rating:
10 out of 10


kamsahamnida (Thank You)