Friday, November 18, 2011

Music Bank 11.18.11

Here is todays (yesterday in Korea) Music Bank performances. Since I didnt post the M! Countdown videos like I was supposed to yesterday, I'm gonna tell you the winner. Despite Girl's Generation winning all the past stages, the Wonder Girls took home the trophy (well not really because when they got it, it fell on the ground and broke so they lost the trohpy).
Well here it is folks the performances.




SNSD- The Boys


LeeSeung Gi- Like A Friend


Wonder Girls- Be My Baby


Tim Comeback Stage- A Long Day


T-ara Comeback Stage- Cry Cry


Kim Jo Han- I Want To Fall In Love


SECRET- Love is Move


Noel- I Miss You


NORAZO- Sales King


Brown Eyed Girls Goodbye Stage- Cleansing Cream & Sixth Sense


Seo In Young Comeback Stage- Oh My Gosh & What A Joke



Electoboyz ft. Hyorin (Sistar)- Ma Boy 2


Son Ho Young- Pretty/ Ugly


A-ble Comeback Stage- I Love You


B1A4- My Love


Double A (AA)- Because I'm Crazy


Beige- You Can't Talk Sense To Him


D-NA/The Boss- Lady


WE- Sad Song


N-Sonic- Super Boy


Rania Comeback Stage- Pop Pop Pop





****THE WEEK WINNER****
SNSD