Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Pink: My My

A Pink released their new song today, and it is said to be a flashback video (90's) It will have the same kind of vibe that the videos by S.E.S. and Fin.K.L. had back then.



I really liked the beginning, it made me smile because music back in the 90's did have this kind of vibe too it. :))
This video was made 10000000 times better. Why?
They wore converses and high tops at that, that was always my shoe of choice.
And the jerseys were too cute, I loved it. I never really listened to A Pink before today, well I mean I probably heard one of their songs in passing but I really feel in love with this video and this song. I cannot wait until they make their stage comeback, hopefully they wear the jerseys and high tops, if they do, I will love them even more.